The SECOND best going home gift I got was the NEW 2-IN-1 SLEEPSACK SWADDLE from Halo. Now I am sure you are thinking of course she is saying this it was free. Well yes it was free from the hospital. I have seen and heard of Halo Sleepsacks for years now. But Halo has created something that has helped Little Princess sleep better and stay warmer!
- Soft, Adjustable Fastener Strips. Adjusts to growing babies and keeps them comfortable all night long.
- Micro-Fleece/100% Cotton. Material wicks moisture and breaths so there is less overheating. Fabric is durable through many washings.
- Sack Design. Babies can't kick off covers so they stay warm and comfortable all night long. Generous fit makes it easy for baby to move and kick legs, which promotes healthy hip development.
- Positioners on back. Allow positioning of Swaddle for "arms-in" or "arms-out" use. They also prevent Swaddle from being placed too high on the body near the baby's face.
- Special Design. Prevents excess fabric from gathering near baby's face.
- Inverted Zipper. Zips from top to bottom so it's harder for baby to unzip, and the zipper won't catch on baby's chin. Easy to change diaper without disrobing baby.
- Flame-resistant. Tested to meet U.S. children's sleepwear flame-resistant standards.
Non Bloggers (or bloggers) - Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/tanyapeila
Tweet this giveaway (copy and paste from the next line)!
Subscribe to my blog new subscriptions only for extra credit
Please post your extra credit in a separate post.