We live in a quite cul-de-sac and have several other children in the neighborhood. So when Little Man goes out to play we always send him with our Talkabout MC220R Two-Way Radios. He checks in when he gets to the neighbors house and lets us know when he is on his way home. They are great!
• Up to 16 mile range*
• 22 channels, each with 38 privacy codes for
• 37 hr. alkaline (3 AA) or 12 hr. NiMH estimated talk time
• QT (Quiet Talk) interruption feature
• Backlit display
• LCD battery meter
• 5 call tones
All Models include these core Features:
• Audible low battery alert
• Keypad lock
• Talk Confirmation Tone
• Keypad Tone
• Time-out timer
• Basic scan
Tanya Peila and Motorola are giving away a pair of Talkabout MC220R Two-Way Radios to one lucky reader!
Ways to enter to win:
1. Comment below why you would like to win!
2. Subscribe to my blog!
3. Follow Me on Twitter
4. "Like" Tanya Peila on Facebook.
5. Follow Motorola on Twitter
6. "Like" Motorola on Facebook.
7. Tweet about this giveaway.
8. Blog about this giveaway.
Leave a comment for EACH entry method please.
Winner will be chosen August 15, 2010. PLEASE make sure you leave an email address where I can get a hold of you! US entries only.